- Set a date and time for taking photos with me at least two weeks in advance. This allows us to devise a session concept. Make sure that you do not have any important meetings on this day that can make you stress.
- It is good to plan how the session will looks like, and how long it will take. Think about how you want to look in your photos. Maybe you already have your vision of the session and would like to share it with me. You can look for inspiration about the hairstyle, makeup or even the subject of the photo session.
- Try to choose a few outfits you want to wear. Be sure to include accessories, shoes, jewelry with them. If you are happy with your choice, great! If you haven’t found anything interesting, think about what you are missing and go shopping for a special outfit for the occasion.
- Your appearance is one of the most important elements! The rule is simple: the more beautiful you look, the better you will feel in your skin, and the better the mood, the more beautiful the photos.
- Manicure and pedicure – preferably French. You can also paint your nails with clear varnish or in pastel light colors, but not pearly. The exception is a specific styling that requires the right nail color.
- When deciding on an act or pregnant session, you should not wear tight underwear on the day of the session.
If this is your first photo shoot, you don’t have to worry about a thing. I will try to prepare everything with you so that you do not have to worry about anything during the session. Also remember that you can always talk with me before a session on skype, zoom, messenger or by phone.